• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's Left of my Avengers/Cap/Fury Collection-CLOSED

103 posts in this topic

:acclaim:

OK, that's all the Avengers I have left. I'm way ahead of the thread schedule...I was planning to run this through Memorial Day then invoice on Tuesday.

Maybe I'll add all my remaining Nick Fury/Strange Tales in here... hm ...he was in league with the Avengers, after all

In the meantime, here's a recap of the books that you still have the opportunity to purchase from the stuff I've listed so far :grin: :

edit: recap updated and moved to the end

Nick Fury 4, GD/VG 3.0, BIN $4 SOLD to SpideyFein

abrasions to paper along the spine; wear around cover edges, tiny spot of color loss right on Fury’s mouth; foxing/soiling; looks like the leading edge of FC has seen moisture, but no paper rippling; quarter-inch vertical tear top edge FC above the “N”; a nice 3.0

Origin retold.

th_nickfury4_f_zps961450f6.jpgth_nickfury4_r_zpsa8922310.jpg

Nick Fury 12, FN+ 6.5, BIN $9

some small indentations on the BC; small bit of soiling on the FC around the pink/purple bullseye; some FC scraping; light cover wear/spine stress/corner blunting

nickfury12_f_zps580ae646.jpg

nickfury12_r_zps4ba39be9.jpg

Nick Fury 4, GD/VG 3.0, BIN $4

abrasions to paper along the spine; wear around cover edges, tiny spot of color loss right on Fury’s mouth; foxing/soiling; looks like the leading edge of FC has seen moisture, but no paper rippling; quarter-inch vertical tear top edge FC above the “N”; a nice 3.0

Origin retold.

nickfury4_f_zps961450f6.jpg

nickfury4_r_zpsa8922310.jpg

I'll take it