• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Complete Listing Inside Bet you have some.

17 posts in this topic

Would really prefer to buy these in complete runs, but let me know what you have.

Amazing Spiderman Volume 1 #402-442 and #500 to wherever it stopped

Amazing Spiderman V2:1-wherever it stopped

Daredevil Volume 1 #330-380

Spawn: #10-Current. Need a boatload.

GI JOE #101-154

Legionnaires #1-80

Legion Lost #1-12

Birds of Prey, Flash I need complete sets from #1 to wherever it is at.

Any Newer maintitle books from 2001-2005.

I need these to stock my site, so I won't pay as much as you might want, but I am ok with pretty close to eBay prices or what not. Will work in trade as well.

PM me and let me know if you got some. Will keep thinking and posting as to what else I need.

Would really prefer to buy these in complete runs, but let me know what you have.

Amazing Spiderman Volume 1 #402-442 and #500 to wherever it stopped

Amazing Spiderman V2:1-wherever it stopped

Daredevil Volume 1 #330-380

Spawn: #10-Current. Need a boatload.

GI JOE #101-154

Legionnaires #1-80

Legion Lost #1-12

Birds of Prey, Flash I need complete sets from #1 to wherever it is at.

Any Newer maintitle books from 2001-2005.

I need these to stock my site, so I won't pay as much as you might want, but I am ok with pretty close to eBay prices or what not. Will work in trade as well.

PM me and let me know if you got some. Will keep thinking and posting as to what else I need.

I've got some of your Spidey doubles that I'll trade your for credit toward supplies.

God no... I hate the 90's. Wish they never happened comic wise. I get about 4-5 calls a day with someone saying they have 4-5 long boxes of 90's stuff and say they only want $3000 for them or something like that. I then have to calm myself down, and tell them they are only worth $150-300 and then get called crazy. Then wait a few weeks and get another call from them asking me if I want them for $150, to which I kindly say I would rather have $150 worth of macaroni and cheese.

I'd LOVE to have $150 worth of macaroni and cheese. The good kind, not that crappy Kraft [#@$%!!!].

Oh, and BTW, Legion Lost 1-12 is VERY VERY hard to find. That was one of Ian's bugaboos for a while.

I'd LOVE to have $150 worth of macaroni and cheese. The good kind, not that crappy Kraft [#@$%!!!].

Oh, and BTW, Legion Lost 1-12 is VERY VERY hard to find. That was one of Ian's bugaboos for a while.

Eh. The first couple are a little tough to come by, but the later issues aren't too horribly hard to find.

Well, I already have 2 sets in my own collection, but I really really hate to break one of those out to sell. They did take me forever to find.

Oh, and what kind is the good kind of Macaroni? I know there is Kraft Deluxe and regular, are you saying Velvetta?

I have the following from you want list:

ASM, Vol 1 406, 414, 418, 419, 433, 435, 500-515

DD 369-373, 376-380

GI Joe 114, 118, 120, 123-126, 136

Spawn 1, 5-14, 17-19, 22-24, 26-28, 30, 31, 33

BOP 1, 2, 4, 5, 16-38, 41-78

Flash 0, 1-45, 47-63, 65-71

Legion Lost 3-5

All NM, a few VF. All bagged and boarded. Will do for $1.00 each if the order is for more than 30 books. Also have many more current mailstream titles, including Batman, Superman, X-Men, Wolverine, etc. Let me know.

Thanks,

Joe

God no... I hate the 90's. Wish they never happened comic wise. I get about 4-5 calls a day with someone saying they have 4-5 long boxes of 90's stuff and say they only want $3000 for them or something like that. I then have to calm myself down, and tell them they are only worth $150-300 and then get called crazy. Then wait a few weeks and get another call from them asking me if I want them for $150, to which I kindly say I would rather have $150 worth of macaroni and cheese.

I love Mac and Cheese!