• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Spiderman #3 Misprints

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have 2 issues of Ultimate Spiderman # 3 that has a manufacturing error on them. One of them is printed without the red or yellow ink, giving the cover a white cast. The other one is printed with out the yellow ink, giving the cover a pink cast. The "white variant" is CGC 9.4 and the "pink variant" is CGC 9.6. These books were featured on the Oct 2004 issue of the Over Street Comic Price Guide Review. Please e-mail me at snair27@uga.edu if you would like to see the article and scans of the comic. I haven't seen or heard of any more of these misprints. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can market these issues? I am trying to sell them. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I have 2 issues of Ultimate Spiderman # 3 that has a manufacturing error on them. One of them is printed without the red or yellow ink, giving the cover a white cast. The other one is printed with out the yellow ink, giving the cover a pink cast. The "white variant" is CGC 9.4 and the "pink variant" is CGC 9.6. These books were featured on the Oct 2004 issue of the Over Street Comic Price Guide Review. Please e-mail me at snair27@uga.edu if you would like to see the article and scans of the comic. I haven't seen or heard of any more of these misprints. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can market these issues? I am trying to sell them. Thanks in advance.

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

gossip.gifSCANS WILL HELP!!!!!!