• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Home Frank!!

6 posts in this topic

Quest Over...Welcome Home Frank!!

Quest Over Welcome Home Frank!!

Well I finally did it!! I have my NM copy of Amazing Spider-Man #129 1st appearance of The Punisher..

The Punisher is one of if not my favorite comic book of all time. So after 20+ years of collecting comics 6 mid to low grade copies 4 reprints. I have the copy I'm happy with so happy I look at it everyday now and can say " Yep you did it!! Now on to the next book" lol!! Thanks for reading guys..

16654.jpg

See more journals by ComixQuest

Congrats on your grail. :applause:

Even though I have an AF15 I didn't feel like I accomplished my ultimate score until I had an Incredible Hulk #1.

That book and my Journey into Mystery 83 gave me that "I finally did it" feeling. :cloud9:

Looks fantastic. Happy for you that you finally got a copy you can be proud of. Look forward to learning what's next on your list. For me I wouldn't mind a Werewolf by Night 32.