• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Niagara Falls ComicCon (Canada) June 5/6/7

27 posts in this topic

:bump:

Packing for the show tomorrow, set up Thursday...looking to move a lot of material on the weekend. :whee:

Too bad Lando #1 wasn't out tomorrow. I'd get a bunch CGC sig series(d).

What's really cool is the Hoff and the Hopf are both going to be there. :cloud9:

:bump:

Packing for the show tomorrow, set up Thursday...looking to move a lot of material on the weekend. :whee:

Too bad Lando #1 wasn't out tomorrow. I'd get a bunch CGC sig series(d).

What's really cool is the Hoff and the Hopf are both going to be there. :cloud9:

:whee:

I was hoping to get my Buffy book signed but I couldn't miss out on 3 cast members in Phoenix last week. Do a little shopping Saturday.

Jealous, want to go!

I only have books for Alfonzo and the Iron Sheik / Nikolof and maybe King Kong Bundy.

Iron Shiek was in Toronto some years ago. Love him as a wrestler, but he's got some screws loose. You could hear him halfway across the room, and all he did the whole weekend was yell "F### Hulk Hogan, (derogatory homosexual term)." Awkward, to be sure!

The wife and I had a blast at the show, it was nice to meet Eric (Iceman399) for the first time.

Glad Andy (thirdgreenham) gave me a chance to help him out, it was alot of fun.

Was great to meet you too (hope you can make it to the next BBQ) . Hope you didn't help Andy out too much he wouldn't give me a ride on the trolley at the end of the day.

If anyone doubted Andy had the best booth by far (and his Sunday morning pep talk would turn even the Jacksonville jaguars into winners). Awesome books and great prices... Lack of DC keys though. :P

JL tried to buy books from the parking lot seller.

I took a few pictures... Mainly of the little kiddies in costumes.

Amanda conner was always busy, Phil Hester was very friendly. Finch's were awesome and above all else I had a great time rolling under the table to get out of my fortress.

The wife and I had a blast at the show, it was nice to meet Eric (Iceman399) for the first time.

Glad Andy (thirdgreenham) gave me a chance to help him out, it was alot of fun.

Was great to meet you too (hope you can make it to the next BBQ) . Hope you didn't help Andy out too much he wouldn't give me a ride on the trolley at the end of the day.

If anyone doubted Andy had the best booth by far (and his Sunday morning pep talk would turn even the Jacksonville jaguars into winners). Awesome books and great prices... Lack of DC keys though. :P

JL tried to buy books from the parking lot seller.

I took a few pictures... Mainly of the little kiddies in costumes.

Amanda conner was always busy, Phil Hester was very friendly. Finch's were awesome and above all else I had a great time rolling under the table to get out of my fortress.

That's because I buy all of Andy's silver age DC keys :) hope it was a good show guys wish I could have made it.