• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed (message inside)

19 posts in this topic

Hey, gang. I just wanted to chime and and give kudos to Marcus. He packs his books well, ships quick and seems to ask pretty reasonable prices. If you see something you like I wouldn't hesitate to pull the proverbial trigger. He's a good dude. :headbang:

Thanks Adam!

Wow some great books and good prices to be had here!

Good luck.....don't think you will need though with these beauties

Thanks man I appreciate it. I am bout to run a 24 hour sale with even better prices.

:popcorn: new books or the same ones? [/quote

Depends im kinda lazy and really don't want to do more scanning. Got anything you looking for?

I am trying to think of a good special that will equal discount but donations to Wounded Warriors too. Any ideas?

1 thought was say book is $1000 I could discount to $900 or offer an option where you'd pay $950 and id match $50 to wounded Warrior program (ie $100 would got to WWP). Make sense? Think boardies would be up for that.? I am sure I could provide email receipts of proof of my donations.

Or they could pay $900 and we each do $50 donation and provide proof of receipts. Sense you know taxes and stuff. I am not sure how doable it is. I have never done a part sale part donation.

They could also just do $900 and decline to participate in the donation. It would be voluntary of course.