• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 3.0 - presents beautifully - $6,800 - find out why inside (Not PLOD!)...

12 posts in this topic

So, here we go....

Rules 1st...

1. No Probies or Shame-makers

2. Shipping via USPS Next Day is on me (within CONUS), insured at the max of $5K, securely packaged, safely sent... but if you'd like something different, we'll work it out...

3. I'll ship out of the country, but there are no refunds/returns for out-of-country shipments because I can't guarantee what happens at border crossing or in international post offices.... in this case, you're responsibly for shipping costs...

4. Paypal, check, or money order... or cash in person if you want to come on by...

5. I'm one of the good guys on the board (at least in my own mind), and there at least a handful of boardies who will speak well of me as I've sold AF15 5.0, Showcase 4 5.0, WW 1 8.0, and others via the boards...

6. First :takeit: gets it (by thread or PM, as determined by time stamp).

7. Reasonable offers welcome, strong offers preferred, and full price offers are winners!

Only 1 book...

Nicest AF 15 you'll find for $6,800!

Sure you could get a beat up blue 1.5 for this price, but it won't look as nice as this gem...

This is an $11.5K book for $6.8K for one reason - "7th wrap married." ... so...

1. Nice looking front and back cover... great colors... a real looker...

2. The married wrap is NOT the Spider Man story - cover and spider man story are all original with the book!

3. You know you want it... let me help you with pictures to follow...