• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EAST COAST COMICON - MEADOWLANDS, NJ - APRIL 16 & 17, 2016

68 posts in this topic

Adding EAST COAST COMICON and Wizard World Philly to this list of shows that I'll be taking subs for.

https://www.facebook.com/eastcoastcomicon

http://www.eastcoastcomicon.com/guests

Some really good guests at this show, as every year---but a few names on this list that you don't see often at a convention these days---Joe Jusko, Carl Potts, Fred Hembeck, Roger McKenzie, Don McGregor & Steve Rude.

Jusko used to do shows a lot more up till about 5+ years ago----my personal last memory of him attending a convention was Heroes, June 2010.

What is the vibe on this show? Thinking of taking a road trip to check the place out.

You should visit the state where the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island are more often! :)

Both of those are in NY waters as far as I am concerned lol

I went last year by bus. Super quick. Bus lets you off right in front.

Lots of confusion by staff on where and how people should line up.

Hopefully they will get it together this year.

The return bus stop was a block away. See below for bus info.

Nice small venue. You can do the whole show in 1 or 2 hours depending on your focus. More if you are waiting for autographs.

Guys brought long boxes for Art Adams last year. He's NOT attending this year.

Zeck charges so be prepared. I don't know what his rate is.

I'm from NYC and I plan on going to NJ this year instead of the competing Wizard show in NY. :o

Cheers!

N.

By Train:

NJ Transit to Secaucus Station.  Check NJ Transit for schedule: njtransit.com

By Bus: From Manhattan 

Take the #320 Harmon Meadow bus from Port Authority Bus Station to 355 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ

This is a 10 minute ride from NYC and stops right in front of the Meadowlands Exposition Center.

Price: Adults $3.95 one way / Children $1.65

PDF of schedule on website.