• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink shipping policy just plain stinks!

50 posts in this topic

For US bidders,

I always pay the exact amounts what I have won excluded the shipping cost.

They knew me that I was going to bid few more books on next auction.

For example, I won one book in April Auction then I won four more books in May Auction. I paid only $20 shipping. They combined and shipped all books. Have done that for three years without the incident.

Be advised. (thumbs u

Maybe it does same thing for International bidders.

Yes, they did for me over a few times in the past. Great value for several slabs/raws shipped. I'm in Canada - yes, but I pick up over the border and bring them with me home.

Clink is in Maine and you are on the other side of this continent. How did you pick them up?

It's called an US PO Box.
He's got a physical address in Blaine or somewhere like that.

For US bidders,

For example, I won one book in April Auction then I won four more books in May Auction. I paid only $20 shipping. They combined and shipped all books. Have done that for three years without the incident.

Be advised. (thumbs u

Yes, they did for me over a few times in the past. Great value for several slabs/raws shipped. I'm in Canada - yes, but I pick up over the border and bring them with me home.

Clink is in Maine and you are on the other side of this continent. How did you pick them up?

Yes, I know that. :grin: It's an expensive trip to pick them up. It's 3,280 miles / 5 279 km. My question is....how can he pick them up?

For US bidders,

Be advised. (thumbs u

Yup, This - and is 24/7 anytime I want go pick them up. ;)

I like ComicLink and I've been buying and selling books on there for the last year or so but their shipping cost just seem stupid. I found out in my first auction that the shipping is $20 for 1 - 10 slabs and $30 for 11 - 20 slabs which is a great deal for 10 slabs but terrible for a couple so it pushes me to make sure I'm bidding strong enough to win at least a few slabs.

Wow, you US-based shipping cost whiners should be forced to live outside the USA for awhile, then you might appreciate your situation a bit more.

If I could get up to 10 slabs shipped flat-rate for $20, I'd think I was in heaven.

Yup. You guys don't know how good you have it.

USPS is still dirt cheap, super fast and super reliable when shipping within the US.

What does USPS have to with this?

Clink uses FedEx

Is this a change? In the past I've received many a book from CLink via USPS. As at least one other person mentioned, $20 can sometimes be bargain shipping for one book. If you win one book for $40, a twenty dollar bill seems like a lot to ship. Win a book for $4000 - and a Jackson to ship is a bargain. Since CLink charges just based on the number of books and not the value, all in all $20 is reasonable

For US bidders,

Be advised. (thumbs u

Yes, I know that. :grin: It's an expensive trip to pick them up. It's 3,280 miles / 5 279 km. My question is....how can he pick them up?

Well, I use Mother Box and opened the Boom Tube - Volia!

For US bidders,

Be advised. (thumbs u

HAHAHAHA :signfunny:

For US bidders,

Be advised. (thumbs u

HAHAHAHA :signfunny:

Like....Mario World that connects with the boom tubes.

For US bidders,

Be advised. (thumbs u

You must have a special arrangement. That is not common procedure.

For US bidders,

Be advised. (thumbs u

They have done it for me, and my relationship is non-existent.

For US bidders,

Be advised. (thumbs u

They have done it for me, and my relationship is non-existent.

At least, Clink keeps us in the loop.