• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Fantasy #15, CGC 9.0 ow/w, Gaines File Copy with COA

4 posts in this topic

Weird Fantasy #15, CGC 9.0 ow/w, Gaines File Copy 4 of 12, certificate included. This copy is immaculate, it looks like a 9.6 to me. I have no idea what brings it down to 9.0. Might be something to look into- could turn out to be a flaw that can be removed with pressing.

Asking $1650. (shipped in the US), which is almost exactly what I paid at auction through Comiclink about a year ago.

Payment by check, money order or Paypal. Shipping will be securely boxed and insured.

It's over when someone posts "I'll take it", or I post "Sold via PM".

wf15GFC_zpsf6be05ea.jpg

Weird Fantasy #15, CGC 9.0 ow/w, Gaines File Copy 4 of 12, certificate included. This copy is immaculate, it looks like a 9.6 to me. I have no idea what brings it down to 9.0. Might be something to look into- could turn out to be a flaw that can be removed with pressing.

Asking $1650. (shipped in the US), which is almost exactly what I paid at auction through Comiclink about a year ago.

Payment by check, money order or Paypal. Shipping will be securely boxed and insured.

It's over when someone posts "I'll take it", or I post "Sold via PM".

wf15GFC_zpsf6be05ea.jpg

One of the coolest EC sci-fi covers.

One of the coolest EC sci-fi covers.

Well, that's an extremely broad category ("coolest EC sci-fi covers")...

But definitely one of Feldstein's most exotic and inspired efforts. It's also one of very few bondage covers among the EC sci-fi books. (Off hand, the only other one that comes to mind is Weird Fantasy #8, with the men and women in tubes... but that's more of a captivity situation).