• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*SPOILER ALERT* Hulk/Thing 1-4

6 posts in this topic

Bought the set last Friday, and was hoping for a battle royal. Well to say the least..I was disapointed. They took there time with the "Dark Minds-Dark Hearts" story arc with A-Bomb, but at least they had a decent Gamma battle in the last ish. Oh, well ya win some ya lose some yeahok.gif

Being a MAJOR Hulk vs Thing fan I have to agree with your disappointment. However, after I read all my Hulk vs Thing comics I have to say I was actually pleased to see a different twist to the same old story.

FF 12

FF 25 + 26

FF 112

Hulk 122

Marvel Feature 11

Hulk 152

Giant Sized Superstars 1

FF 166 + 167

Marvel Two in One 54

Hulk 350

etc.

Give Hard Knocks 1-4 another chance ( asuming you can get passed that absolutely weird art )

Artboy99

I bought the first two "Hard Knocks" issues at a local conventions for less than a dollar each (I can't believe the cover price!), and it was o.k. for under a dollar. I hope to pick up issues 3 and 4 for about the same price at some point in the future, and then read the whole story at one time. If I'd paid more than a dollar for that story and that art, I would have been pretty ticked.