• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any rules while buying at Cons? Is it ok to create a bidding war?

127 posts in this topic

I did use Buzz's strategy a while ago someone didn't like my driving and started yelling at me I asked him if he was gonna cry he leaped out of his car and so I got out-you dont wanna be in a car if someone is punching you-he came up and I said 'are you gonna try and assault me?' he looked around at all the witnesses and changed his mind and returned to his car. I said BYE!

lol

I have been in that situation at Wondercon. I just waited for the potential buyer to give the book back to the dealer. I looked it over real quick,and bought it. I think it would be rude to bother someone who is a potential buyer,surely I wouldn't want someone doing that to me.

Oak sums this up nicely.

is it rude at a restaurant to ask the guy at the next table if they're gonna finish their fries?

is it rude at a restaurant to ask the guy at the next table if they're gonna finish their fries?

Why ask them? Just do whatever makes you happy!

I didn't know it was Oak/Kav to do that with people fries till now

yes-EVERY SINGLE MOMENT

That why people always say PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes-EVERY SINGLE MOMENT

I mostly get PM's asking "how can I kill (Kav)!

yes-EVERY SINGLE MOMENT

I mostly get PM's asking "how can I kill (Kav)!

I won't lie,there have been inquiries. lol

They can say you want to kill Kav? its been tried-repeatedly. He's like a cockaroach