• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Spoiler Alert* Hulk/Thing 1-4

7 posts in this topic

Being a MAJOR Hulk vs Thing fan I have to agree with your disappointment. However, after I read all my Hulk vs Thing comics I have to say I was actually pleased to see a different twist to the same old story.

FF 12

FF 25 + 26

FF 112

Hulk 122

Marvel Feature 11

Hulk 152

Giant Sized Superstars 1

FF 166 + 167

Marvel Two in One 54

Hulk 350

Hulk 9

etc.

On it's own , I agree it isnt the greatest. Try reading them all and you may just come to appreciate it. Give Hard Knocks 1-4 another chance ( asuming you can get passed that absolutely weird art )

Artboy99

I posted in the same topic in Comics General, but here goes -

I've read the first two issues, but only because I was able to buy them at a small local con for less than a dollar each. If I hadn't been able to get them for that price, I wouldn't have bought them, because I've read nothing but bad and mixed (at best) reviews, especially considering the $3.50 cover price. And the Thing *biting* Hulk's eyebrow (cover of one of the issues) was completely out of character.

I'd like to get the last two issues so I can finish the story, but I can hold out until I can find them for the same price (if someone wants to let theirs go cheap, let me know). Hulk/Thing is my favorite hero/hero matchup, but I wouldn't consider the first two issues to be worth more than a dollar each, tops.