• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The best comic book covers

26 posts in this topic

So, what's up again boardies.. Happy Monday to all, so I was wondering what do you guys think are the best comic book covers out there? I like seeing the classics and the modern stuff.. Hope to see your guys picks..

Good day sir's... :foryou:

How many threads are there about this now?

We could have a "What are you favorite best comic cover threads?" thread. :foryou:

Chip this is when you stop being a noob! When you start noticing that the same questions get asked over and over again,and you want to pull your hair outta your skull.

Welcome to the boards. :frustrated:

Yet my heartfelt story of love,sacrifice,and comics in Roy's thread gets no responses. :eyeroll::sorry:

You should've posted the story about when you took a young Captain America loving, ugly duckling of a collector and molded him into a vintage book dealing swan.

Yet my heartfelt story of love,sacrifice,and comics in Roy's thread gets no responses. :eyeroll::sorry:

You should've posted the story about when you took a young Captain America loving, ugly duckling of a collector and molded him into a vintage book dealing swan.

Yeah when I took him under my wing! Manthatwasthebestesttimeever. :cloud9:

ShouldIbuyItIshouldbuyitshouldn'tIormaybenot maybeIshouldbuyitwhattyathinkOakNahIbetternot buyit

ShouldIbuyItIshouldbuyitshouldn'tIormaybenot maybeIshouldbuyitwhattyathinkOakNahIbetternot buyit

Ithinkyoushouldbuyitsoyoucangiveittomebecauseilovecapandiwouldlovetohaveallofyourcapssoithinkyoushouldbuyit.

Willitbeworthmoreinaweek?

Maybemaybenotyouknowimtiredofcomicsilikethembuticantsellthemiguessimnotverygoodatitbutmaybeicanbegoodifyouteachmehowtobegoodthenmaybeiwouldbegood.

Justinhere'sthesecretyou'vebeenwaitingfor-buycomicsholdontothemfor50yearsthensellem