• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ei8ht --- Rafael Albuquerque (Story & Art) and Mike Johnson (Story)

7 posts in this topic

This is a superb read. It reminds me a lot of Federal Bureau of Physics (earlier issues with Robbi Rodriguez) due to the art, story quality and sci fi bit.

As if the writers were not enough to convince me already, thanks to Rafael Albuquerque's art, I'm definitely going to have to check out American Vampire.

I look forward to the conclusion of ei8ht, issue 5.

So much for a conclusion on the story....

After reading Ei8ht issue #5, this must be moving onto a second story arc.

I enjoyed Ei8ht but was not blown away.

I ejoyed Comeback (Brisson) more.

Issue 5 wrapped up way to fast. It has promise so I'll stick around for the next arc.

You know how, in life, you always remember the things you should've done? Hindsight and all? Well, I should've taken more cash to Phx con because Rafael had almost all the OA for this book. I only bought 1 page, but, I would've bought all the covers had I known. Such a great book!

You know how, in life, you always remember the things you should've done? Hindsight and all? Well, I should've taken more cash to Phx con because Rafael had almost all the OA for this book. I only bought 1 page, but, I would've bought all the covers had I known. Such a great book!

He had covers? :o

I didn't see those doh!