• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amaz. SM Renew Your Vows #1 s/s op -- Skottie Young, Mayhew, Dan Slott, etc

23 posts in this topic

Same as always--pricing structure will vary from book to book depending on what you want, mostly because of either the cost of the variant itself, and/or the cost of the signature for said creator.

What I can offer to start:

Mark Brooks Midtown variant cover double signed Brooks & Slott - $150

Skottie Young variant cover double signed Young & Slott - $150

Mike Mayhew Hastings variant double signed Mayhew & Slott - $150

uqnJsPb.jpg

CE1KTw1WoAAwVHt.jpg

$_35.JPG

Mark Brooks Midtown variant cover double signed Brooks & Slott - $150

Skottie Young variant cover double signed Young & Slott - $150

Rupp's J. Scott Campbell wedding dress variants.

:takeit:

Going to try and keep the JSC book at $175---between costs (book + sig fees) and hoops to obtain 9.8 cps.

Three spots left on this one.

Adding the standard cover to this batch at a much lower price of $95, signed Dan Slott only.

Picking up the books this weekend, so please try to place your orders via PM and/or :takeit: by Saturday 9 AM EST

There are also John Tyler Christopher action figure variants available---I haven't offered these because I don't know when I'll see John next, but if there is interest, please post & PM and I'll do what I can. Those would be running at $120 per, both Slott & JTC. I could do a mail away with John if necessary.

Amazing_Spider-Man_Renew_Your_Vows_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

033015-john_tyler_christopher-asm_renew_your_vows-001_spiderman_action_figure.jpg

Going to try and keep the JSC book at $175---between costs (book + sig fees) and hoops to obtain 9.8 cps.

Three spots left on this one.

:takeit:Confirming 1 JSC SS book

Adding the standard cover to this batch at a much lower price of $95, signed Dan Slott only.

Picking up the books this weekend, so please try to place your orders via PM and/or :takeit: by Saturday 9 AM EST

There are also John Tyler Christopher action figure variants available---I haven't offered these because I don't know when I'll see John next, but if there is interest, please post & PM and I'll do what I can. Those would be running at $120 per, both Slott & JTC. I could do a mail away with John if necessary.

Amazing_Spider-Man_Renew_Your_Vows_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

033015-john_tyler_christopher-asm_renew_your_vows-001_spiderman_action_figure.jpg

The JSC variants were signed this weekend... Very confident these will hit 9.8

Anything less then 9.8, no obligation to buy.

Granov variants signed too.

If you didn't get your invoice yet for any of these, please PM me .

In most cases I wanted to wait till I had copies in hand to confirm these were strong NM+/M with 9.8 potential before I issued any invoices out.

Thank you again to all participants!