• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman : Renew Your Vows : Spoilers Ahead

10 posts in this topic

ok.... I just finished reading the first issue..... and I gotta say :

IS THE WRITER (Dan Slott I think) CRAZY :insane::ohnoez:

Just because Spidey's married, all the other heroes dies... and he stops being spiderman anymore??????

The story seems to me is Marvel's justification for ending peter and mj's marriage..... Their explanations that a bachelor peter is better for everybody. All I can say is BULL :devil::pullhair:

I was really excited when I heard about this mini series. I was expecting like a different approach on Spidey's previous stories that was told. Stories like Doc Ock switching Peter OR Spider Island OR what happened to Aunt May.

Instead, we get this crappy story..... :cry::sick:

what do you guys think??

spoiler alert:

I'm not buying reading this comic.

ok.... I just finished reading the first issue..... and I gotta say :

IS THE WRITER (Dan Slott I think) CRAZY :insane::ohnoez:

Just because Spidey's married, all the other heroes dies... and he stops being spiderman anymore??????

The story seems to me is Marvel's justification for ending peter and mj's marriage..... Their explanations that a bachelor peter is better for everybody. All I can say is BULL :devil::pullhair:

I was really excited when I heard about this mini series. I was expecting like a different approach on Spidey's previous stories that was told. Stories like Doc Ock switching Peter OR Spider Island OR what happened to Aunt May.

Instead, we get this crappy story..... :cry::sick:

what do you guys think??

Damn this was not what I wanted to hear!

I think Slott is awful. He seems to get Spider-Man too. You can see it in short bursts, but then he writes such an awful book.

He did well with superior spidey

At first... I'm not sure that book would have stayed good if it hadn't ended when it did.

That's just saying Dan understand Doc Ock BUT NOT PETER

He did well with superior spidey

At first... I'm not sure that book would have stayed good if it hadn't ended when it did.

That's just saying Dan understand Doc Ock BUT NOT PETER

I think Spider-Man/Human Torch proves Slott gets Peter Parker/Spider-Man. There have been a few moments in his run where it was clear too- they just weren't tied in to some "Event." His entire run has been ruined by attempting to outdo the last event.