• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Zombies (Secret Wars Style)

18 posts in this topic

Loved the original Marvel Zombies - always happy to read a new twist.

I'm sure there will be 10 variants though......

Glad I don't bother speculating with moderns anymore, just read the couple I like.

I'll certainly give this a few issues.

Old Man Logan is kicking hiney...really enjoying that one....not sold 100% on the artwork but it's a fun read.

Well, at least

Old Man Logan is going to be fighting the zombies in his next issue

and now validates why you would be referencing a completely unrelated SW title in this thread.

Glad I don't bother speculating with moderns anymore, just read the couple I like.

Well, if you were going to speculate on Marvel Zombies, I'd suggest just limiting it to this book:

19383557144_f009020eff_b.jpg

I thought UFF #21 was the first appearance of Zombies?

If you were going to speculate on Marvel Zombies, I'd suggest just limiting it to this book:

19383557144_f009020eff_b.jpg

I thought UFF #21 was the first appearance of Zombies?

The labels have recently been changed to reflect that UFF #21 is the first appearance of the Fantastic Four zombies, while UFF #22 now is considered the first appearance of the rest of the main zombies and their homeworld, as well as their origin.

21 was a cameo on last page. I called this a long time ago among other books that no one ever reads. Don't go by labels ...but cgc got this right finally. #22 is the book to have for marvel zombies.

nice picture by the way, thanks for sharing

21 was a cameo on last page. I called this a long time ago among other books that no one ever reads. Don't go by labels ...but cgc got this right finally. #22 is the book to have for marvel zombies.

Well I have to give you credit, UFF #22 wasn't even on my radar until you mentioned it in another thread a few months back.

How did this thread devolve into speculating on the 1st appearance of Marvel Zombies? Does anyone read anymore? :cry:

I did so I nabbed the Regular and Variant for #21, and the regular #22 at my local store. These are still cheap, so I doubt they are going to heat up.

And well, it's been a week, Spoiler tags are off . Don't read any further.

You will be spoiled.

Last warning.

Give me issue #3 with Deadpool.

lol they keep him tied up, upside down, with his skull opened up for brains to regenerate. Endless food supply.

Well I have to give you credit, UFF #22 wasn't even on my radar until you mentioned it in another thread a few months back.

:foryou: thanks!

I personally love Marvel Zombies and will keep a copy of UFF 22 in my personal collection. I pick them up whenever I see them in bins (which was only once) Find #21 much more frequently.