• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I was just thinking ....

45 posts in this topic

how dumb most posts are with ellipses at the end of the subject line. You must really be afraid of a lack of interest if you do not want people to know the subject.

Just the type of Friday thread I can feel free to start given the death of the LTPC.

how dumb most posts are with ellipses at the end of the subject line.

Besides this one, I only see two on the first page:

Incredible Hulk 181 CGC Prices are...

Sold a book on ebay now buyer wants refund... Please help...

Also, "These slabs from Heritage look funky..."

First page or not, it's not just CG where this happens. Also, one of these is too many.

how dumb most posts are with ellipses at the end of the subject line.

Besides this one, I only see two on the first page:

Incredible Hulk 181 CGC Prices are...

Sold a book on ebay now buyer wants refund... Please help...

You missed

I hope it is alright...

:cry:

Mike you know I just post to annoy you or be condescending to stupid people . (shrug)

lol

I really wasn't referring to anyone in particular.

But, consider me annoyed. :censored:

Mike you know I just post to annoy you or be condescending to stupid people . (shrug)

lol

I really wasn't referring to anyone in particular.

But, consider me annoyed. :censored:

Actually I just wanted to see how many TMNT #1 fanboys I can get to flip out when I say that book isn't the #1 book of the Copper Age.

how dumb most posts are with ellipses at the end of the subject line. You must really be afraid of a lack of interest if you do not want people to know the subject.

Just the type of Friday thread I can feel free to start given the death of the LTPC.

Why, this rings a bell somehow!

Stealth Threads

Why, this rings a bell somehow!

Stealth Threads

The more things change, the more they stay the same. lol

smiley-eatdrink009.gif

Just came back from lunch and having a few tall ones. I immediatley ran outside to see if there was an eclipse as I had heard nothing on the news. Then I read the topic again and it says ellipse. I'm calling 911 regardless. smiley-talk010.gif