• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

Did you just buy a bunch of books from FD? poke2.gif

Nope, he got to them through me! gossip.gif

I actually made my post before reading FD`s thread in the Marketplace. They looked like his stock in trade.

I posted this in the general section, but it deserves to be here as well. A beautiful white oaged full glossed beauty. A little foxing on the back cover is the only thing wrong with this book. The colors just jump of the cover:

sb67.jpg

It looks beautiful! Thanks for posting it here! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Someone has to keep the cobwebs dusted here while you all hang out in GA forum shy.gif

SA does seem to be the red-headed step-child of the boards these days. blush.gif

I posted this in the general section, but it deserves to be here as well. A beautiful white oaged full glossed beauty. A little foxing on the back cover is the only thing wrong with this book. The colors just jump of the cover:

sb67.jpg

Nice to see another copy, Danny! I posted mine ages ago but here it is again to keep yours company. I bought this from Metropolis and it has white pages and great gloss, too.

Superboy67.jpg

Edited by steelcity

Ian! Nice to see you posting again!

This particular book stands out when you see a nice copy due to the many bright colors on the cover. Just the different mix of colors in the Superboy logo really look cool on a nice copy. Yours is sweet...but I I knid of expect to see a sweet book when you post!

Let's make it a trifecta of Superboy's:

Nothing wrong with that! 893applaud-thumb.gif