• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

Posted this in the silverage Flash thread but......tough book to find in high grade.

flash108.jpg

That background color is beautiful. I'm trying to think which other books might have featured the same?

Is this close?

jo22.jpg

Posted this in the silverage Flash thread but......tough book to find in high grade.

flash108.jpg

That background color is beautiful. I'm trying to think which other books might have featured the same?

Is this close?

jo22.jpg

The Jimmy Olsen is pretty exact. Well done, Silver. I was checking Superman #144, Adventure #271, Superboy #78, #86 but all are a bit different. Lois Lane #33 could match but I can't post it here as it's a 12c book.

That Flash in 9.0 stands alone as the single best graded by far. It just shows how difficult some books are to find in grade.

flash108.jpg

Is this close?

jo22.jpg

The Jimmy Olsen is pretty exact. Well done, Silver. I was checking Superman #144, Adventure #271, Superboy #78, #86 but all are a bit different. Lois Lane #33 could match but I can't post it here as it's a 12c book.

That Flash in 9.0 stands alone as the single best graded by far. It just shows how difficult some books are to find in grade.

I agree Ian. I would replace that Jimmy Olsen in a heartbeat with a better copy if I could find one.

And while this is NOT a 10 center...I think it has that same color. Those purple books in high grade are just cloud9.gif

act289.jpg

Yes, I realize that I have blasphemied the 10 cent forum with this lowly 12 center....but we were talking about cover colors shy.gif

flash108.jpg

Is this close?

jo22.jpg

I agree Ian. I would replace that Jimmy Olsen in a heartbeat with a better copy if I could find one.

And while this is NOT a 10 center...I think it has that same color. Those purple books in high grade are just cloud9.gif

act289.jpg

Yes, I realize that I have blasphemied the 10 cent forum with this lowly 12 center....but we were talking about cover colors shy.gif

Sorry to sully this thread with these low graders but at least they have 10 cent covers. Same purple no? Must have had a sale that year.

scan0070.jpg

scan0085.jpg