• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,659 posts in this topic

Thanks Silver,

I've been really enjoying everyone else's posts here and I thought I would contribute my own.

I would have posted more but my collection is split between my folks house and my home. Somehow paying for half a mortgage doesn't entitle me to have a comic room in my own house...oh well. My wife would probably give them all away if I kept them at home.

I've been collecting Superman / Action Comics on and off for about 25 years and have full runs of every issue of both titles published from late 1959 to somewhere around 2002 where I couldn't justify paying 2.50 CDN for garbage anymore. I would have stopped much earlier but old habits die hard and I had an agreement with my LCS to hold on to my subscription for up to 1 year before I came and picked it up when I got back in town.

I am reposting this Lois Lane cover...just because I like it so much! Bright vibrant colors, white pages and just a cool cover overall. C'mon, Lana is kinda hot!

ll7.jpg

Sorry I've been a bit slow putting my copy up along with yours, Silver.

LoisLane7.jpg

Edited by steelcity

As long as I'm posting a Box 12¢ Jerry Lewis in that thread, I'll add a Box 10¢ Jerry here.

Nice skypinkblu pedigree copy, evidently from the days when she subscribed to all the DC celebrity humor books.

It's a movie adaptation, and Jerry really acts like a developmentally challenged eunuch in this issue! Looks like Bob Oksner did the artwork.

Jack

49800-Jerry66.jpg