• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,659 posts in this topic

GreenLantern9.jpg

Nice book. I used to own it, came out of a large 60s DC OO collection I found.

Got any of the other early SA DCs left?

Had a couple hundred, down to five Flash issues at this point, which I am not going to sell. Sorry. :(

GreenLantern9.jpg

Nice book. I used to own it, came out of a large 60s DC OO collection I found.

Got any of the other early SA DCs left?

Had a couple hundred, down to five Flash issues at this point, which I am not going to sell. Sorry. :(

The two big box 12 cent Wonder Womans that Buck Biggins has up in the marketplace today came from this collection. Just a heads up.

The two big box 12 cent Wonder Womans that Buck Biggins has up in the marketplace today came from this collection. Just a heads up.

Thanks, but I never was a big fan of Wonder Woman. Does he have any of the GL, Batman, Tec, JLA or Flash issues?

Edited by kimik

Thanks, but I never was a big fan of Wonder Woman. Does he have any of the GL, Batman, Tec, JLA or Flash issues?

Foolkiller's 9.0 JLA 21 that was up in the marketplace a few months back was from this collection and might still be around. Check with him. He may have a few others left as well. In fact, that's probably who you got the GL 9 from.

The bulk of the collection went to an overseas collector who isn't going to resell them.

Foolkiller's 9.0 JLA 21 that was up in the marketplace a few months back was from this collection and might still be around. Check with him. He may have a few others left as well. In fact, that's probably who you got the GL 9 from.

The bulk of the collection went to an overseas collector who isn't going to resell them.

Thanks for the info. I think it was that FS thread that got me to contact Brian in the first place.

Would the overseas collector have any other early GLs? If yes, do you think he would be interested in a trade?

Thanks for the info. I think it was that FS thread that got me to contact Brian in the first place.

Would the overseas collector have any other early GLs? If yes, do you think he would be interested in a trade?

I'll ask and get back to you by PM if he is.

One time waiver for a 15 cent cover price. Love this cover.

Ken

wf58.jpg

:applause: A beautiful example of comics in a simpler, more innocent time.