• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,655 posts in this topic

heres a closeup of my Showcase 4. probably somewhere between 7 and 8, maybe ... its a poster child for everything I moan about on the boards since I got here, about how this was such a killer copy for years in my collection, but now that I see 9.2s and 9.4s it pales in comparison. Every time I look at it, I see more and more little things that make me go grrrrr.

1047698-Showcase4fr.jpg

You're right - it's a complete eyesore.

lol An eyesore worth more than my entire collection.

Thanks for the kind comments, guys. My wife only gives me a nonchalant, "That's nice, but why do you need so many of them?" doh!

HOS003-RC.jpg

One of my favorite covers...the deep purple, a Kirby Cleopatra...how go they go wrong?

Thanks for the kind comments, guys. My wife only gives me a nonchalant, "That's nice, but why do you need so many of them?" doh!

HOS003-RC.jpg

One of my favorite covers...the deep purple, a Kirby Cleopatra...how go they go wrong?

Spectacular looking copy! :o

HOM022-RC.jpg

hey, is this noted in Overstreet as a Captain America prototype? : )

How does one change the header of a thread? I'd like to call this one, Hot garbage, a retrospective on the jankiest of jankem. I officially ban AtlasFan, let it be decreed that none of his ilk shall interlope in this most wretched kingdom again. AdamStrange to the oubliette, you are an eyesore on the community. We shall erase the every mention of your existence for is this not H.G.A.R.O.T.J.O.J? Even you will forget who you are. Some of you other guys are right on the cusp. Bah, I may as well banish anyone on the cusp as well.

How does one change the header of a thread? I'd like to call this one, Hot garbage, a retrospective on the jankiest of jankem. I officially ban AtlasFan, let it be decreed that none of his ilk shall interlope in this most wretched kingdom again. AdamStrange to the oubliette, you are an eyesore on the community. We shall erase the every mention of your existence for is this not H.G.A.R.O.T.J.O.J? Even you will forget who you are. Some of you other guys are right on the cusp. Bah, I may as well banish anyone on the cusp as well.

Garçon? I'll have what he's having.

Make it a double.

Jack

Make it a double.

Jack

What he's having comes in a pipe, not a cup. :shy:

Oh well..if I wasent banned, I would post the following!

aa_01.jpg

aa_04.jpg

BB_13.jpg

hom_66.jpg

HOS_07.jpg

mga_26.jpg

MIS_39.jpg

SA_050.jpg

totu_10.jpg

totu_23.jpg

TOTU_31.jpg

tta_29.jpg

WOF_17.jpg

WW_104.jpg

Make it a double.

Jack

What he's having comes in a pipe, not a cup. :shy:

Make it a triple

Jack

Oh well..if I wasent banned, I would post the following!

SA_050.jpg

tta_29.jpg

Dang -- two of my favorite 10¢ covers.

How can we unban you?

Jack