• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbie Screwed Up. Looking for help

81 posts in this topic

I greatly appreciate all the help and advice. Just for the record. I only posted the kid n play because it was so weird to me that they got a comic book, that I thought some would find it interesting. Turns out I was right, just not in the way I expected.

I'm not a shill. If I was, I can promise you, I'd do a better job at it. :)

I'm done defending myself. My feelings aren't hurt, I'm just trying to build a good relationship with this board. From this point, I'm gonna post less, read more and hopefully learn a few things. I'll still post questions as I have them, if that bothers you, then feel free to skip it.

Thanks for everybody's help, even those who got pissed off at me taught me something.

Kowings I was probably the most annoying newbie ever to hit the boards-you got a mild dose but it looks like you learn faster than I did.

There are all kinds of epic threads to bring you up to speed on the hobby for example:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7073573&fpart=1

here's how not to do things:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5066333

hm

:baiting:

But seriously, reading more and posting less is always good advice for newbies. I had been reading for months before I even signed up.

I admire people like that-people with restraint

Me too I'm impetuous as hell and it's been the bane of my existence

Restraint is something I've never really had. I just kinda jump in. :)

+1

Those "do it" and "don't do it" links are just to part time posters anyway.

I was probably the most annoying newbie ever to hit the boards-

Over time you have removed all doubt.

I was probably the most annoying newbie ever to hit the boards-

Over time you have removed all doubt.

I do believe this was a complisult- half compliment half insult hm