• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Lot Auction BIN hit, closed.

39 posts in this topic

Its been awhile since I did one, so I have lot of goodies to dispense.

This lot will be shipped in three boxes.

Box 1 will be a priority box with around 40 comics, all in nice shape, with 12 cent to 35 cent covers. No junk, all Marvel or DC, with the majority being Marvels. A bunch will be VF- or better. At least six #1 or key issues included. Overstreet value in grade will be at least $500. Avengers, X-Men, Spidey, FF, TOS, TTA, Batman, JLA, Titans, ect, ect. Obviously the BA books will grade higher than the SA books. All comics ship in mylar or mylite2s, with boards

Box 2 will come media mail and include two shrink wrapped Marvel Omnibi, and hardcover and trade paperback books with a cover price of at least $350.

Box 3 will include 5 CGC slabbed books from various eras, with a couple of 9.8s, three( or more) pages of OA from major publishers, a signed Russ Heath print, a signed Arthur Sudyham print, a convention sketch or two and a few retailer only posters. I'll put this box in the $400plus range- not sure what the OA is going for these days.

US only, as shipping will be expensive.

Shipping starts at $65, but if the winning bid is $400 or more, it will be $25.

At $501, shipping is free.

Buy it now for $525 and get a bunch of surprise bonuses. This option disappears when bidding reaches $400.

Auction ends at 1159:59 Monday June 15th.

Any questions, please post them here. No additional information will be given via PMs but I'll answer all I can here.

Opening bid is $100.76 New bids must be $10 or more higher than the previous high bid. Please bid early and often.

Your satisfaction is assured.

PayPal only. Time payments stretched over 90 days okay for well established board members with a 25% non-refundable deposit.

BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL

Hit the BIN before 5PM Eastern time on Tuesday and I'll throw in a CGC 5.5 DD 168- First Electra plus all the other goodies. Book goes back in the vault at 5;01