• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane This Fall-Submit with NYComics or Anastasia's Collectibles ASAP

28 posts in this topic

Hi If im going to ny comiccon this year and other creators whose signature i want with Todds are there can I somehow have them sign it and verified by CGC and then send it to you guys for Todds signature? For instance i have spiderman 301 and want Dave Micheline and Stan Lee to sign as well. If they attend NYCC can i have them sign and then immediately send for a todd mcfarlane signature?

Hi If im going to ny comiccon this year and other creators whose signature i want with Todds are there can I somehow have them sign it and verified by CGC and then send it to you guys for Todds signature? For instance i have spiderman 301 and want Dave Micheline and Stan Lee to sign as well. If they attend NYCC can i have them sign and then immediately send for a todd mcfarlane signature?

Dupe it may not be back in time for that. NYComics does a master signing every year in which Stan is usually at so I would PM them and see if they could combine the two.

Gotcha, i was just thinking of ways to save a little bit because this is getting a bit expensive, but i will pm them definitely. I emailed them this morning and want to give them a bit more time to respond before annoying them further

You're dealing with the right guys - I got my first batch of Todd signed books back from NYComics about a 3-4 weeks ago and wow, are they well done. Sean and crew are top notch in every way.

Hi Dupeofadupe

I did not see an email from you and I have responded to all inquiries already this AM.

As for your question what I would do is this-----

Go around with a CGC witness in NY and get whatever sigs you want if you are going to be there.

Then walk over to my booth at NYCC and drop off your book for Todd McFarlane signatures.

There will be alot of factors "in the air" so to speak like when the Stan Lee signings are.

If I were in your shoes I would just ship me the book- request whatever sigs you need at NYCC and then request Stan and Todd. It would be a lot easier for me that way.

Roach04----Thanks for the kind words sir!

Best,

Sean