• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane This Fall-Submit with NYComics or Anastasia's Collectibles ASAP

28 posts in this topic

e9011fa9-1bfd-47f6-869d-30001734cdbb_zpszziybwrx.png

e216900f-d8e9-470b-b0f3-b9373c014cd1_zps5qa65qiy.jpg

photo5_zps5c9bb47f.jpg

HOWDY FOLKS!

NYComics and Anastasia's Collectibles are PROUD to Offer a Fall Todd McFarlane Signing Opportunity!

We are BOTH Accepting a LIMITED amount of BOOKS! Todd only has so much time to sign and we both know what our max # is that we are comfortable handling. (And no we will not tell you an exact number but we will give updates as we are getting closer to the date.)

Want a quote? Have more questions? Contact us-

www.NYComics.us

http://www.anastasiascollectibles.com/

You can start submitting books NOW!

Some FAQ Answers--

Can I add David Michelinie to my Todd McFarlane books? We are sorry to say that David Michelinie will not be available to go along with this signing. (He is committed to working with another facilitator and has promised to only do 1 signing at a time...sorry! I am bummed out too but we look forward to working with him Next Spring!)

Can I add Stan Lee or anyone at New York Comic Con? Yes! We feature Todd as part of our Masters signing and I know Anastasia's makes it out to NYCC each year. BOTH of us can accommodate Todd + anybody at NYCC requests.

Can I submit under my own account? Yes so long as you meet the following criteria- 30 book minimum/all books MUST be labeled and prepped/all books must have filled out paperwork

Can I reserve any spots?If you want to reserve a number of spots you will be held responsible should you not meet your commitment. We will take you straight to the probation list!

Can I get Todd's Signature for Free at NYCC and still get it CGC Signature Series? NO, the signing will most likely happen in Arizona in November.

Thanks for your submissions and support!!

Will this signing be in conjunction with any other conventions? for which we can also get signatures?

NYCC baby! :whee:

so to clarify, can we submit a combined invoice of books for signatures for the masters/todd mc/nycc?

I want to give SIGNIFICANT props to both Sean & Chris and their team of CAWs.

I'm always pleased, but today even more so----an ASM 700 city skyline came back just now, maintaining its 9.8 grade after being cracked out FOUR TIMES to add signatures.

This last go round was Stan Lee at MegaCon and then five days later, they put John Romita on the book. The book looks GREAT, the grade held the 9.8 five times now-----I couldn't be happier.

Many thanks to a great team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :acclaim:

I want to give SIGNIFICANT props to both Sean & Chris and their team of CAWs.

I'm always pleased, but today even more so----an ASM 700 city skyline came back just now, maintaining its 9.8 grade after being cracked out FOUR TIMES to add signatures.

This last go round was Stan Lee at MegaCon and then five days later, they put John Romita on the book. The book looks GREAT, the grade held the 9.8 five times now-----I couldn't be happier.

Many thanks to a great team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :acclaim:

Awesome! :applause:

Okay guys----

We have everything worked out for The Todd McFarlane Fall Signing.

Check out our revised top post and start thinking about what books to get signed.

Thanks!

NYComics & Anastasia's Collectibles

Combined with NYCC sigs?!? Awesome!

(It is wrong that I don't have the last batch of McFarlane sigs back yet...but still think I have to get into the next one??)

You guys rule!

Last signing happened on 5/27 books got in system around 6/4.....

Modern TAT is 55 biz days.....

You should have your invoice # as well so just call CGC for an update.

hm

Okay...

:takeit: x 2 reserved spots in line

Would also like to get them signed by Capullo in NYC.

PM will be forthcoming. (thumbs u

Last signing happened on 5/27 books got in system around 6/4.....

Modern TAT is 55 biz days.....

You should have your invoice # as well so just call CGC for an update.

They will get here when they get here! (Plus - I believe my wife thinks I've actually sold the 10 or so slabs I've sent you guys. This is good...short term. When they show back up...well, I've got time to plan for that!)

For November/NYCC

:takeit: x1 McFarlane

and, it looks like NYCC has PAD, so if I can get him too, :takeit: McFarlane + Peter David!

Thanks lads - looking forward to it.