• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Spring Featured Auction, post 'em if you got 'em

111 posts in this topic

I text messaged another boardie before that I noticed the same thing. Old Label ASM's were going for almost double GPA for their assigned grade.

The CPR game has practically made old label books extinct. Old labels represent value. The marketplace is rewarding for originality here. I'm telling you, don't get your old label books reholdered.

Showcase #73 9.6 old label for 2X+ GPA. :insane:

My last Miller DD book to complete the run. Completely overpriced and driven by the TV hype, but that's how it goes. Bad timing on my part.

RAD1B1B22015417_13136.jpg

And this.

RADE42BB2015414_104246.jpg

My first CBCS book. The condition and PQ is no where near what I normally demand, but you don't see this book every day.

Too bad WF books don't see a lot of love from either Superman or Batman collectors. I guess the two groups just can't stand each other and treat this title like a red headed stepchild.

So my two wins were this:

RAD28BEA2015519_114636.jpg

And this:

RAD1E3072015513_163914.jpg

Outbid by one increment on about 5 books. But, who knows, if I had bid more I may still have lost by one increment and just pumped up the book for the next time I'm looking to buy it.

1 for 6 for this auction. I placed several aggressive bids that were blown out right at the hammer.

This is my only win. I am very happy with it. :cloud9:

The listing preview didn't mention that it was a White Mountain copy.

tta42.jpg

Nice pickup! Almost bid on it and totally missed that it was a WM. :golfclap:

RAD2FEF22015417_163553.jpg

This little bugger has been a BEYOTCH to fine in grade so on the rare occasion I paid over GPA (A little over)... I only need 28 to complete my 25-33 run in 9.6 and I'm sure that will be a challenge as well!

These other two were just too cheap for what they were...

RADB82FC201547_9475.jpg

Due to these board's restrictions - here's the other one from one of the "other" grading companys...

Usually I'm the junk dealer at comiclink getting about 20 slabs of swag for this cash total, but these books were solid and should do well.

(thumbs u

Nothing spectacular to say ... I only got one yesterday. Not bad considering I'm not overspending in GPA. This book has the Jerry Siegel story with 2 artists on label. Good enough for me

All other books I wanted in dreams are all blown past GPA. :P

RADDD17D2015324_124052.jpg

Who is printing the shipping labels at Comiclink. I just received the FedEx shipping notification for the books I won in the auction and they have omitted the company name in my shipping address. :facepalm:

Is it so hard to just copy my shipping address correctly?

This is the second time in a row that this happened. The last time I saw the FedEx van pull up outside the store and went out to get my package.

I will give them another shot, but if there's a third strike I will take my business elsewhere. rantrant