• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Spring Featured Auction, post 'em if you got 'em

111 posts in this topic

1 for 6 for this auction. I placed several aggressive bids that were blown out right at the hammer.

This is my only win. I am very happy with it. :cloud9:

The listing preview didn't mention that it was a White Mountain copy.

tta42.jpg

Nice pickup. This is the one book I really wanted from this auction. I thought it went for a reasonable price, maybe even cheap. I had my lowball tracking bid in and was prepared to be aggressive. but.... I was so involved with the hockey game I didn't get back to the auction in time.

I saw it was a White Mountain right away but if others didn't notice it perhaps that's why it didn't get more bids. Great looking book, pedigree in an old label, nice pages, a great pickup. Congrats !

I pushed the GI Joe art up... but don't need it that bad on that page. There will be other pages. Good luck to the two who are competing after me. Congrats to the seller.

Thanks Dale. I don't have any older Spidey pages. I loved PP when I first started collecting, so it's cool to have a page from earlier in the series.

I've got a half dozen PP pages and about the same MTU pages all from this time period, or maybe a little earlier. Great stuff. I should start looking at a little more original art. hm

This auction has/had some really nice stuff.

Here's a primo page that you'll really like:

RAD198D02015429_13351.jpg

It went for big $$$$$

Yeah, decided a long time ago that I won't ever spend the amount of money that stuff which I really want requires, so go to the lower tiers. Would really like an Adams Batman and Starlin Warlock though.

Got some Gil Kane Spider-man stuff which is among my favorites.

This auction has/had some really nice stuff.

Here's a primo page that you'll really like:

RAD198D02015429_13351.jpg

It went for big $$$$$

Yeah, decided a long time ago that I won't ever spend the amount of money that stuff which I really want requires, so go to the lower tiers. Would really like an Adams Batman and Starlin Warlock though.

Got some Gil Kane Spider-man stuff which is among my favorites.

Love GK Spidey.

Here's a great Starlin Warlock scene from Avengers Annual 7 that doesn't have a super reserve on it:

RAD5086F2015227_10540.jpg

I set a new GPA, but this is the book I wanted to obtain the most in 2015.

TOS%2039%20CGC%205.0_zpsttadu0vk.jpg

So you're the one who outbid me. I was bidding on several of these copies and they pretty much all went above GPA with the exception of that 6.0. I was the runner up on most of them including this 5.0. Anyways congrats on the win. (thumbs u