• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: X-Men 266 1st Gambit

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys I think this is a 8.5/9.0 imo but I value your opinions more and thanks in advance

Defects

Cover indentation

color flecks

creases near bottom left corner

some dirt on front and back cover

corner wear

staple discoloration

spine stress

distributors ink

production ink

Front

X-men%20266%20front%20cover.jpg

Back

X-Men%20266%20back%20cover.jpg

I am having trouble seeing any of the issues you talk about besides the corner wear. I'll take your word about the creases etc and give it an 8.5 -- granted I don't know this book very well

just my guess -- the scans or pictures could be better (try trimming the white space off around the book-- it will show larger). edit, zoom out, push in the borders/rotate/push in borders/ save. Makes it much easier. You want some white space-- just not more than a 1/2 inch

I am having trouble seeing any of the issues you talk about besides the corner wear. I'll take your word about the creases etc and give it an 8.5 -- granted I don't know this book very well

just my guess -- the scans or pictures could be better (try trimming the white space off around the book-- it will show larger). edit, zoom out, push in the borders/rotate/push in borders/ save. Makes it much easier. You want some white space-- just not more than a 1/2 inch

ok thanks I do my best to describe all the defects