• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRIFECTA OF MID '50'S UNCANNY TALES <PRICE CUTS!

6 posts in this topic

Offered are three mid 1950's Uncanny Tales by Atlas.

Shipping will be a flat $3.75, First Class with tracking, whether you purchase one, two, or all three. US sales only.

Payment by PayPal or Money Order. No list people please. PLEASE CHECK NEXT POST FOR NEW LOWER PRICES.

All items are bagged, but not boarded (I ran out). Feel free to PM an offer, but any :takeit: in the thread trumps.

First up is issue #34, in VG condition; tight, flat, glossy cover, nothing missing, and just normal wear for the grade. Interior inks are bright, and artist talent includes John Forte and Robert Q Sale. $28

xaxdds.jpg

2qn09pe.jpg

Next is issue #35, in the G to G+ range. Flat and tight with the cover attached, but it has tape on the inside of the spine, running the full height of the book. There is also a 5/8" vertical cut at the top, through the book, and a heavy diagonal fold on the right upper FC. Artistic talent includes a story by Joe Maneely. $22

3338tph.jpg

2cgnebt.jpg

Lastly we have a pre-code issue, #16. I have scanned the centerfold, so you can see that the stories are barely affected AFA the artwork, and not at all regarding the story text. The cover is low in paper quality, loose, and has tape and a few holes in the spine area, but you wouldn't be buying this for the quality of the physical condition, but rather the reading content, and what content it is! Stories illustrated by some of the best in the Atlas bullpen; Joe Sinnot, Gene Colan, Joe Maneely, and John Forte. I'm only selling it because I have another copy (and not in much better condition) $18

ezgzdl.jpg

5u0acx.jpg

2elyqa9.jpg

Bumpity bump bump, new lower prices.

Uncanny Tales 34 now $21.00

Uncanny Tales 35 now $17.00

Uncanny Tales 16 now $14.00

Each or all plus one $3.75 shipping charge.