• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK 181

8 posts in this topic

That's pretty faded, which I think usually knocks it down a couple of grades. As your scans aren't very clear it's hard to see what's going on with the rest of the book. I don't think it would go above 4.5.

That's pretty faded, which I think usually knocks it down a couple of grades. As your scans aren't very clear it's hard to see what's going on with the rest of the book. I don't think it would go above 4.5.
??? Thats harsh. I'm at 6.0 outside shot 6.5

??? Thats harsh. I'm at 6.0 outside shot 6.5

I've seen CGC go down hard on fading. However, as I said, it's hard to grade the overall book because of the quality of the scan.

what I can see: several spine ticks, crease at top right, wear at top right, readers crease at right in hulk's pants, looks like a crease at the bottom as well. I could see a structural grade of 6.0 maybe 6.5 but you also have to deduct for the severe fade.

the 4.5 isn't that far off the mark in my opinion.