• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade MY JIM #110

6 posts in this topic

This was a real tough one for me. I think someone may have been putting down the hooch at the printer this day. You can cheat and see what I graded it as on my Ebay auction although I'll disclose when we have some opinions. The book is SUPER glossy & clean. It's just....all over the place if you know what I mean. It's hard to know how much to take into account when considering printing defects. jim110.jpg

geez - never saw a marvel with the pages so much larger than the cover!?!?

the scan is kinda small and there's no BC scan, so i'll just wing it and say an 8.0.

i really don't know how they would treat that big and obvious of a printers defect.... confused.gif

I would have to see the back of the comic to give you better estimate but I would say 6.5/7.0 . This is a tough one, the gloss, colors and condition are excellent but that roll kills it. Tough one.