• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARCH CONTEST : Round 2 : Triple OT

52 posts in this topic

#55 scrooge vs #43 ares

#29 norrin radd vs. #63 supremo

#23 143ksk vs. #20 blutobc

So did these six folks get their grades in yet... sleeping.gif

I'd like to rephrase that......

So did these six folks get their FRIGGIN' GRADES IN YET.... frustrated.giffrustrated.giffrustrated.gif

#55 scrooge vs #43 ares

#29 norrin radd vs. #63 supremo

#23 143ksk vs. #20 blutobc

So did these six folks get their grades in yet... sleeping.gif

I'd like to rephrase that......

So did these six folks get their FRIGGIN' GRADES IN YET.... frustrated.giffrustrated.giffrustrated.gif

Yes some of us [#@$%!!!] have

I'm just nervous......wondering which one of us will draw the short straw....ie Steve F. 893whatthe.gif

I dont think its going to matter with the book I have in mind for the Sweet 16 devil.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just nervous......wondering which one of us will draw the short straw....ie Steve F.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont think its going to matter with the book I have in mind for the Sweet 16

Now this sounds exciting!!!!!! tongue.gif

I'm just nervous......wondering which one of us will draw the short straw....ie Steve F.

I dont think its going to matter with the book I have in mind for the Sweet 16

Now this sounds exciting!!!!!! tongue.gif

Yeah, for YOU, maybe....... foreheadslap.gif

Jost got back to my hotel after being wined and dined by a wealthy franchise owner for the company I work for. Even though he was driving me around town today in a gorgeous XK8 Jaguar and I enjoyed a great filet mignon dinner, I found myself regularly thinking about this damned contest. Screw the Jaguar and fantastic dinner - I hoped to beat Norinn! doh! I was wrong and am in triple OT!

Don't worry folks, just submitted my grade...

Good luck Norinn! I think I'll be needing it this time...

Jost got back to my hotel after being wined and dined by a wealthy franchise owner for the company I work for. Even though he was driving me around town today in a gorgeous XK8 Jaguar and I enjoyed a great filet mignon dinner, I found myself regularly thinking about this damned contest. Screw the Jaguar and fantastic dinner - I hoped to beat Norinn! doh! I was wrong and am in triple OT!

Don't worry folks, just submitted my grade...

Good luck Norinn! I think I'll be needing it this time...

Boy. Some guys have it rough. smirk.gif

Good luck. You've been a worthy competitor. hi.gif

a_men_wait.gif

I left the sheet at work with the grades foreheadslap.gif

All the players just post their grades here, no changing grades as I will confirm it in the morning.

I cant remember exactly what I wrote

I think it was a 9.4