• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing SPiderman #1---Bound

126 posts in this topic

Now that's just damn cool. What a great find! Congrats!

Thank you.....you haven't even seen the other 12 volumes super cool. The hero for hire 1 is so nice and the asm annual 1 and others

Now that's just damn cool. What a great find! Congrats!

Thank you.....you haven't even seen the other 12 volumes super cool. The hero for hire 1 is so nice and the asm annual 1 and others

To be honest, the only books that will generate any real cash are the ones with the Silver Age keys like FF 1 and ASM 1. The rest are just curiosities.

I mean, if I had some bound books that were worth between $100 and $10,000 I wouldn't be eager to find out their value either. :taptaptap:

Yeah ? guess you're just as busy as i am

Take your righteous indignation somewhere else. We're all full up here.

You are full little buddy.....off something fur sure.....go....

:cloud9:

I too stand corrected, and congrats.

We've been punked.

No you all are just too impatient

Too true :( . I remember a post by this guy "needing" value opinions and info 9 days before being able to provide any kind of tangible proof or images, and was a bit razzed for it over the next several days. Probably wouldn't have happened had he demonstrated patience.

But the kettles were schooled when the pot called them black.

Anyway, seriously- congrats :applause: I have neither ASM1 or FF1 in my collection yet.