• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerds Win: Harley Quinn is bi-sexual now

37 posts in this topic

harley%20ivy_zpszxoxd7m3.jpg

Dude, I totally see her beaver! lol

And what about Ivy's puss?

so when Ivy yawned with this girlie twosome they artist decided to add a cockatoo?

:insane:

Its also pretty obvious by the last scene that Ivy was the one going down. :whistle:

harley%20ivy_zpszxoxd7m3.jpg

Dude, I totally see her beaver! lol

And what about Ivy's puss?

so when Ivy yawned with this girlie twosome they artist decided to add a cockatoo?

:insane:

That scene could use a cockortwo... i mean cockatoo

Still just seems like a bunch of double-entendre jokes for 14 year old boys.

I wouldn't even call these things jokes, more like "tired retreads that were lame decades ago". I expected to see Leslie Nielson peeking out from behind a couch. doh!

And no offense, but the art makes them both look like *really* ugly trannies.

Um....you`re not allowed to say ugly trannies anymore. (tsk)

I wouldn't even call these things jokes, more like "tired retreads that were lame decades ago". I expected to see Leslie Nielson peeking out from behind a couch. doh!

Lettuce Pray!

yeah-- it has been replaced by the more acceptable "handsome lady" (guessing-- I have zero clue what is acceptable and don't give a dam either)

As much as we all talk about wanting to time travel-- I think regardless of what direction you head (future/past), you might be shocked at how the world operates. I can't believe how much things have changed in my short 49 years here. Bunch of sensitive sallies running around these days... harrummph

/jk