• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2016!!!!! JUNE 17-19

305 posts in this topic

We will be there coming down from NJ. Stop by and say hi.

Conquest Comics

Booths 2005/2007

We will be bringing mainly our Funko Pop setup with the Funko crane machine but will also have a selection of recent hot variants and keys. Looking forward to this show. See ya there!!

Conquest Comics

Booths 2005/2007

We will be bringing mainly our Funko Pop setup with the Funko crane machine but will also have a selection of recent hot variants and keys. Looking forward to this show. See ya there!!

What's a funko crane? Is it a crane machine like you see in arcades?

Conquest Comics

Booths 2005/2007

What's a funko crane?

the-karate-kid-final-fight-daniel-larusso-pj-mcquade.jpg

We'll be there...3 tables this year...i'm gonna have pics soon of the set up,atleast the wall books!

s-l1600.jpg

Here's a peek at my wall books...also,I'll have 20 long boxes of Silver/Bronze age books for 25-50% marked price...(15 boxes are 50% off...5 are 25% off)...plus IDW artist editions...comic sets...hot books...variants...posters...and whatever else I think will sell down in beautiful Charlotte!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

They just put up exhibitor listings on the website!

1508/1607 Mark Scott Comics.....come see us!

Been working at getting some new product ready for Heroes this week....here are a couple pics of some of the newly processed stuff that will coming with us to Charlotte!

image.jpg4_zpsyp3ohv4z.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsx5m2qmw9.jpg

image.jpg3_zpszv4lj2nq.jpg

We'll be there...3 tables this year...i'm gonna have pics soon of the set up,atleast the wall books!

s-l1600.jpg

Here's a peek at my wall books...also,I'll have 20 long boxes of Silver/Bronze age books for 25-50% marked price...(15 boxes are 50% off...5 are 25% off)...plus IDW artist editions...comic sets...hot books...variants...posters...and whatever else I think will sell down in beautiful Charlotte!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Whoa

Hi Joey :whee:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Shut up and take my money!

We hope to have a few cool books folks want to buy

I'm sure there'll be more than a few on your wall that are worth more than my whole set up! Hopefully John Garner will show up and we can both formally meet you in person. I've always admired your wall and have tried to talk to you but whenever I had the chance to breakaway from my booth you were always busy at yours!

Whoa

Hi Joey :whee:

Hello Greg! Are you going to make it down to the show? Yeah, I'll be there on Thursday between 2-3 PM

We hope to have a few cool books folks want to buy

I'm sure there'll be more than a few on your wall that are worth more than my whole set up! Hopefully John Garner will show up and we can both formally meet you in person. I've always admired your wall and have tried to talk to you but whenever I had the chance to breakaway from my booth you were always busy at yours!

Make sure to get my attention!