• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2016!!!!! JUNE 17-19

305 posts in this topic

OK everybody, I doing some last minute pricing. I hope y'all come see your boy this weekend at Booth #1622, near the center facing artist alley. I'll have lots of good books priced to move and I'll be adding new stuff on Saturday. I may even have something that'll make you smack the taste out your Momma's mouth and she wouldn't blame you one bit! :D

IMG_0420_zpsn5o3a8uv.jpg

Van loaded. Leaving now .... Hit Westin about 3pm tomorrow!

looking forward to seeing the regulars in a few days... :cool:

What about us irregulars?

I'll bring the stool softeners.

:whee:

OK everybody, I doing some last minute pricing. I hope y'all come see your boy this weekend at Booth #1622, near the center facing artist alley. I'll have lots of good books priced to move and I'll be adding new stuff on Saturday. I may even have something that'll make you smack the taste out your Momma's mouth and she wouldn't blame you one bit! :D

IMG_0420_zpsn5o3a8uv.jpg

Yeah, this looks like a booth I will need to visit.

Does most everyone have the ability to do paypal/credit card on the floor now or is the connection still ultra spotty for some service providers? I'll bring some cash, sure, but would like to not have to carry as much as I want to spend

Verizon and Sprint have the best coverage on the convention center floor; due to putting equipment in the building when the DNC was in Charlotte. AT&T decided not to do this; and their coverage is spotty at best on the floor.

With that said; I was just there about a month ago and it seemed that AT&T's coverage has improved some. I was able to get a signal while on convention floor; it wasn't the best signal; but 1 to 2 bars when in the past it was zero bars is an improvement. I can't say if it will be the same with more people (there was around 2600 people at the event I was attending) trying to use their phones and tablets or be worse.

Just expect that if you are on AT&T that the coverage will be spotty at best.

Psy

IMG_0420_zpsn5o3a8uv.jpg

Def gonna hit you up again this year. You were super cool to me last year and had great prices on stuff i wanted. looking forward to seeing you!

Ugh. Had to stop for wife at the outlet mall in gaffney. Ugh

Which way did you come up? Through Atlanta or through Columbia?

If he stopped in Gaffney, then he would be coming up through Atlanta; unless he went out of his way to make the stop in Gaffney.

Psy

The things we do for love.

now I have to sell more comics to pay for the stuff they bought :cry:

Which way did you come up? Through Atlanta or through Columbia?

we go 85. 77 is an hour longer drive

I wanna spend some money dangit!

Leaving for Charlotte tomorrow around noon. The wife wants to go shopping in Charlotte tomorrow night, so I'll have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to walk the con floor. Cannot wait!