• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men run - who here has a run of either blue label or yellow?

14 posts in this topic

Looking to complete my UXM run (all cover variants) - most high grade raw (about 30 to go) as well as trying to complete all X-Men appearances (up to Marvel Now).

All variants too? (worship) i'd love to see pics when you are all done.

Looking to complete my UXM run (all cover variants) - most high grade raw (about 30 to go) as well as trying to complete all X-Men appearances (up to Marvel Now).

All variants too? (worship) i'd love to see pics when you are all done.

There's one book in your sig that is going to cost me a few pennies :cry:

About 50 books to go in my complete (including cover variants) run. 95% raw. I don't scoff at adding the price variants, JCP variants & Marvel Legend Reprints when I find them, but I'm not killing myself to make sure they're in there as well. Otherwise, I'd be a lot further from my goal than I am.

I too need a particular book in that sig. One of these days, I'll find one & have the extra scratch sitting around to pick it up. Got about 550 books total in the UXM collection & only missing a handful of variants from 94-544.

About 50 books to go in my complete (including cover variants) run. 95% raw. I don't scoff at adding the price variants, JCP variants & Marvel Legend Reprints when I find them, but I'm not killing myself to make sure they're in there as well. Otherwise, I'd be a lot further from my goal than I am.

Hadn't thought about the variants when I said I had a complete run. Don't mess with that stuff, I just consider a run complete if I have issues 1-x (of 0-x in some cases).

Hadn't thought about the variants when I said I had a complete run. Don't mess with that stuff, I just consider a run complete if I have issues 1-x (of 0-x in some cases).

In this case -1 :grin:

I too need a particular book in that sig. One of these days, I'll find one & have the extra scratch sitting around to pick it up. Got about 550 books total in the UXM collection & only missing a handful of variants from 94-544.

Good luck with THAT book :ohnoez:

I am only missing 3 variants to complete my 94-544 including THAT book meh

What else you missing?

Good luck with THAT book :ohnoez:

I am only missing 3 variants to complete my 94-544 including THAT book meh

What else you missing?

Let's see of the 94-544 run... THAT book obviously

221 So Much Fun variant

297 Pressman

534 Wondercon variant

385 WW variant

423 Error variant

429 WW variant

529 Vampire variant

543 B&W variant

Some of them, I'm just cheap & don't want to pay for at the moment, but some are just hard to find (& I'm cheap & don't want to pay for).

In the 1-93 though? That's about the 40-ish of my list. With 1 & 4 being the big ones obviously.