• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very Sad News Earl Norem passed away

27 posts in this topic

I like Norem a lot but not so keen on the upskirt iron man. Very talented though and sad he's passed

What would Freud say about that being the spot to which your eyes were first drawn? lol

Who cares what Freud would say? Dude's wearing a skirt, the least he could do is keep it down. :insane: And I never said it was the first thing I looked at - just that I noticed it at some point. What would Freud say about your assumption that my eyes went straight to it? That's nowhere in the facts, counsellor... hm;)

Who cares what Freud would say? Dude's wearing a skirt, the least he could do is keep it down. :insane: And I never said it was the first thing I looked at - just that I noticed it at some point. What would Freud say about your assumption that my eyes went straight to it? That's nowhere in the facts, counsellor... hm;)

That's quite the protestation...yet not a denial!!! lol

That's quite the protestation...yet not a denial!!! lol

Touche! lol

For the record, it was not the first thing I looked at.......Thor's junk was :insane:

I keed, I keed. :jokealert:

Freud was a quack.

quack...

Duck...

Howard...

Cigars....

IT ALL COMES FULL CIRCLE!!!

howard.jpg