• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #129 CGC 9.6 DOUBLE COVER

15 posts in this topic

I expected to keep this book until the day I croak, but I'm in a position where I can help a number of family members who really need the help right now by selling this book. I'm going to throw out a pretty substantial price, but considering this is the ONLY ONE IN EXISTENCE and THE SINGLE HIGHEST GRADED COPY IN EXISTENCE I'm going to ask for a healthy number and go from there.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #129 CGC 9.6 DOUBLE COVER

Amazing%20Spider-Man%20129%20CGC96%20Double%20Cover%201st%20Punisher_zpst1f2ozcv.jpg

Amazing%20Spider-Man%20129%20CGC96%20Double%20Cover%201st%20Punisher%20back_zps9v3hybxt.jpg

$7,995 Shipped anywhere in the world

There are a total of 86 ASM #129 CGC 9.8s in existence (83 blue label, 3 Signature Series) but only ONE ASM #129 CGC 9.6 Double Cover. Cosmic-spider-man and I have chatted back and forth about the ASM 129 double covers and there are only 6 known to exist - my CGC 9.6, his CGC 9.4 and 4 others. I know there's a CGC 4.0 double cover on eBay right now listed at $1,499.99 or best offer.

Like I said, I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to sell this book but if the right buyer comes along, well...... hm

This price is negotiable so feel free to make offers. And I will strongly consider a trade for another key slabbed book/books as long as I come out of the trade with a decent amount of cash. Some of the books at the top of my want list would be Journey Into Mystery #83, Tales of Suspense #39, Amazing Spider-Man #1, Iron Man #55, Walking Dead #1, Hulk #181 and Giant-Size X-Men #1. I would even trade for a lower grade ASM #129. I would also love to complete my JIM Vol. 2 and War Is Hell slabbed runs in 9.2 or better. I'll entertain all offers and trade talk so don't be shy. Send me a PM or post in here. :)

That healthy number is making me unhealthy :sick:

:roflmao:

Like I said, that price is negotiable....VERY negotiable. And I would actually PREFER a cash & trade scenario versus an all cash transaction anyway - whether it be one or multiple books to trade for. I have a STRONG desire to finish out both my JIM Vol. 2 and War Is Hell CGC runs in 9.2 or better. You can see which ones I still need by checking out my registry sets. (thumbs u

One other thing I forgot to mention - this book has been lovingly pressed by Joeypost. :)

that is very very cool.

would have loved to see some pics of the second cover pre-slabbing.

not that I have a spare $7 or $8k anyway...

Ask and you shall receive. (thumbs u

Part of the interior cover anyway.....

AmazingSpider-Man129DoubleCover_zps3f671d7e.jpg