• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM GSX 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello friends!

Picked this one up at Derby City Comic Con yesterday. I was looking for a decent mid-grade copy. There were several in this price range, but this one definitely presented better than the others up for sale. The colors are nice. The biggest issue seems to be with the spine, which is sorta...wavy? I've included a couple of pics in addition to the scans to try to show you what I'm talking about.

Other defects include the scuff on Colossus' head, the ding on the bottom lhc, light rounding to the other corners, etc.

Considering a press for the spine...but don't want to do more harm than good. On the back it looks like there's a spot, perhaps from a staple close to popping through?

All in all, I'm happy to just keep it in a Mylar, as it's pretty sharp as is. Lemme know what you think?

Personally, I'm at:

5.0?

Thanks!

58sxc.jpg

vr8v2f.jpg

3010qkz.jpg

a2cjdg.jpg