• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3rd Annual WW Chicago Sushi Dinner

69 posts in this topic

Thank you everyone that attended. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Thanks for setting it up! Sorry we arrived late and didn't really get to meet everyone down at the other end of the table.

I would love to go/have gone , but no one in my family can handle sushi :sorry:

Blu Fish has more than sushi. Chuck Gower had filet mignon.

Food was good, but meeting and talking to boardies in person was great.

What Ray said. My family doesn't eat sushi and they've eaten there. They enjoyed the salmon

Thank you everyone that attended. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Thanks for setting it up! Sorry we arrived late and didn't really get to meet everyone down at the other end of the table.

That's the one downside to the seating at Blu Fish, if you have a large group it's impossible to hold a conversation with people at the other end

That's the one downside to the seating at Blu Fish, if you have a large group it's impossible to hold a conversation with people at the other end

I imagine that that'd be true everywhere. There are only so many ways to arrange a group like that. I should have introduced myself to everyone down the table, but after coming in late I didn't want to interrupt everyone's conversation...

I imagine that that'd be true everywhere. There are only so many ways to arrange a group like that. I should have introduced myself to everyone down the table, but after coming in late I didn't want to interrupt everyone's conversation...

That's on me. As the person that organized it, I should've introduced myself to the people I didn't know