• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TOS 94 (CGC submission)

16 posts in this topic

This is tough as the pic is quite small. However, because of what I can't see...it may be a 8.5 - 9.0 candidate? Are you able to describe some of the defects on the cover? Just can't see a whole lot from the size of the scan. From what I can see, the spine looks immaculate, nice edges across the top an sides. Some wear lower right and tiny tear across the top on the back cover.

I'm thinking with the staples only going through the back cover...this has helped. I certainly looks better than an 8.0.

I did and I don't see much in the way of tics along the spine. So, I'll change my grade to a 9.2 candidate. Still a bit nervous over this due to the size of the scan...even the larger one. It could be better than it looks...quite easily.

Standard submission. Sitting at verified after one whole week. Hopefully next week it hits scheduled for grading and moves fast from there.

Yes, I'm digging for grade guesses!

I think this one could pull an 8.5 myself. More likely an 8.0. I did have this pressed by Hero Restoration.

9.0 OW/W................GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u