• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage...save me from myself!

18 posts in this topic

I went through the Heritage Sunday auction items early yesterday and didn't think I was going to get anything and left it at that.

With a little spare time later in the evening, I thought :idea: "Let's go see what's happening!". Maybe not a great idea for the wallet...but a great idea for the collection for sure!

I think I got a deal on that Action 87. Well below guide...even after buyer premium, etc.

Action_87.jpg

Amazing_Detective_14.jpg

Arizona_Kid.jpg

HA is a very expensive experience. It's fast becoming a place where only the elite walk away with the goods. Great for sellers, not so great for buyers IMO :preach:

Generally only CC and CL get my dough

Nothing slips through the cracks in HA's Sunday auctions anymore.

HA is a very expensive experience. It's fast becoming a place where only the elite walk away with the goods. Great for sellers, not so great for buyers IMO :preach:

I know; even the Sunday auctions during their feature auctions don't have bargains anymore. :cry:

...Sometimes my wallet does...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...Sometimes my wallet does...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

lol

I know; even the Sunday auctions during their feature auctions don't have bargains anymore. :cry:

True...it used to be WAY easier to get a bargain. But I do think I did ok on that Action 87. ~$140 after commission and tax. And that's the thing...after I buy one book...it gets easier to buy more because I want to get more value from the shipping cost.

I was very happy with the price I got on a couple of wins on the last day of the last feature auction.

I was very happy with the price I got on a couple of wins on the last day of the last feature auction.

Barks Ducks?

Barks Ducks?

No, haven`t bought a Duck book in eons.

Never say never though...I know its a somewhat obscure title and its not by any means high grade but it is rare and I know for one I was willing to go significantly higher than what I did for this Sunday auction item...

18840644192_59c7911275_z.jpg

Never say never though...I know its a somewhat obscure title and its not by any means high grade but it is rare and I know for one I was willing to go significantly higher than what I did for this Sunday auction item...

18840644192_59c7911275_z.jpg

Yep, I guess if you can stay up late and sweat through a ton of lots, you can snag a late-alphabet book. That's a great pickup. (thumbs u

I don't think I have won anything from Heritage since they went to all live auctions. Before that I think it got almost half my auction house funds. Now it's 75% clink 25% cc.

I generally use the bid in the afternoon and forget about it until Monday morning approach.