• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AUCTION: All-Star Comics #3 SINGLE PAGE ONLY - ENDS WED. 24 9PM EST

17 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks!,

I've had this for a long time and thought maybe I could find a good home for it with single pages of mega keys being kinda hot at the moment.

Here's one you don't see often and a chance to own a small piece of history. Frame it, slab it, enjoy it in a bag & board. Your choice.

ALL-STAR COMICS #3 (1st JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA) SINGLE PAGE ONLY

... this is a single page from All-Star #3. I'm not exactly sure which page it is, but if memory serves it's towards the end of the story. Maybe a kind hearted board detective can help identify the page number?...

Page quality is excellent with absolutely no brittleness. It is missing a sliver from the margin as it was clearly torn out of the original copy. Some other edge wear visible in the pics below. Colors are still very very nice.

AUCTION WILL RUN UNTIL 9PM EST TOMORROW WEDNESDAY JUNE 24. LAST TIME STAMPED HIGH BID WINS.

MINIMUM BID IS: $10

BIN: A ridiculous $500 to encourage a fair auction.

SHIPPING: $5 anywhere in the USA. Canada/UK at cost to buyer.

RULES: Play fair. No Probies or HOSers. Payment is by Paypal only.

allstar3a_1.jpg

allstar3b.jpg