• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC at Heroes Convention in Charlotte?

72 posts in this topic

Hero Convention organizer Shelton Drum has been tossing the idea about talking to CGC about attending the Charlotte show. Steve or Harshen, have talks been happening or have you decided to make a commitment to the show?

It would be great if you guys could make it! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

We need to plan a dinner or something. I know that we ahve talked a little about this, but I am stoked about meeting some of you. I also cant wait for the show, as I have started to squirell money away, as I would like to have around $750 to take with me.

Steve let us know, as I told you earlier, I'll buy you a steak. As I hope we can plan a forum dinner in the Queen City. Plus, the fee's for on site grading would be great as to ascertain how many books to bring along with us.Peace-CC. thumbsup2.gif

Just came from Heroes tonight to pick up my Ultimate books, and I got the typical "it looks good for CGC comments", but they didn't sound like it was 100%. I hope you guys commit soon--I've got books to get ready!!

Steve let us know, as I told you earlier, I'll buy you a steak. As I hope we can plan a forum dinner in the Queen City. Plus, the fee's for on site grading would be great as to ascertain how many books to bring along with us.Peace-CC. thumbsup2.gif

Stand in line for the pucker up crowd. tongue.gif

I am hopeful that we can plan a dinner if CGC and Heroes can work something out.

CGC will now be attending the Heroes Con! 893applaud-thumb.gif

No on-site grading, but we will be there to take submissions and answer questions thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif and a little bit of sorry.gif

Kinda hoping for on-site, bit oh well. Now, can we start planning a forum dinner? Steve, are you going to be making the trip?

CGC will now be attending the Heroes Con! 893applaud-thumb.gif

No on-site grading, but we will be there to take submissions and answer questions thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif and a little bit of sorry.gif

Kinda hoping for on-site, bit oh well. Now, can we start planning a forum dinner? Steve, are you going to be making the trip?

Not sure yet, it depends on certain factors. I will let you know who will be attending as the time gets closer.

ooh, a forum dinner in the q-c! sign me up fo shizzle

Thanks for the info Steve. Make sure whomever goes on site gets a feel for the business you could be receiving if you had onsite grading. This is definitely a step in a positive direction and I hope CGC's involvement will increase next year. thumbsup2.gif

I look forward to meeting you guys at the con.