• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Kevin Eastman SDCC 2015*

16 posts in this topic

Kevin Eastman is doing a private signing for CGC (both 901) in SDCC. This will be on Thursday(July 9th) only. He will not sign for CGC on Friday, Sat or Sunday.

That is for one Eastman Sig and one turtle head for $25.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

No requests, No additional sketches, No Casey Jones, No Bebop, just turtle heads

All books taken in must be window bagged, invoiced and cash in back of the boards

tmntongo21-pr-main_zpszhquohzp.jpg

I will pick these up at the CGC booth to be signed at there home at the close of the show on Thursday. You can also send the books to be added to facilitator accounts such as Dscott or Kevlar to be signed as well.

I will pick these up at the CGC booth to be signed at there home at the close of the show on Thursday. You can also send the books to be added to facilitator accounts such as Dscott or Kevlar to be signed as well.

limit?

I think I'm having to carry them all man. Going to need a moving dolly...

thought you were a strong lad??

There's strong, Army Strong, and then three short box strong... I think I'll run out of muscle for this one.

There's strong, Army Strong, and then three short box strong... I think I'll run out of muscle for this one.

To quote Doug...or maybe James "Torrey, how does it feel to be the second biggest guy in the SS world?" As a direct reference to the Pineapple Akoni!

To quote Doug...or maybe James "Torrey, how does it feel to be the second biggest guy in the SS world?" As a direct reference to the Pineapple Akoni!

I'm going to have to start incorporating cardio more to help you out then...

In my defense I also told you that you are the third best looking bald guy in the SS world. But you are still number one in my heart.

In my defense I also told you that you are the third best looking bald guy in the SS world. But you are still number one in my heart.

^^

^^

Don't start Balent!