• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Stand on Guard by Brian K. Vaughn and Steve Skroce

101 posts in this topic

Well...

Just what you guys wanted.

NO variants.

One book to chase.

Let's see how this plays out vs Image printing to order & them selling half a dozen variants...

Will Image overprint to compensate?

It's still available.

if Image did variants, that'd be 15,000 copies more sold. Minimum.

Will they overprint to compensate?

Will they take charge of the variants & issue them via image at Expo & Comicon, & a RRP?

This is a bad measuring stick as it's a top property, the books I see taking it in the are the unknowns.

Remember now.

THIS is the scenario that you ALL wanted....

( I'm thinking it tanks, speculation wise, NOT critically )

Well...

Just what you guys wanted.

NO variants.

One book to chase.

Let's see how this plays out vs Image printing to order & them selling half a dozen variants...

Will Image overprint to compensate?

It's still available.

if Image did variants, that'd be 15,000 copies more sold. Minimum.

Will they overprint to compensate?

Will they take charge of the variants & issue them via image at Expo & Comicon, & a RRP?

This is a bad measuring stick as it's a top property, the books I see taking it in the are the unknowns.

Remember now.

THIS is the scenario that you ALL wanted....

( I'm thinking it tanks, speculation wise, NOT critically )

I'm not in the no options crew. I don't expect this to be a big spec book either. I do expect it to be good. I think Image will/should adjust their position on the variant covers. I personally almost never buy any variants that are 1:10 or whatever. I like the option of different covers but the 1:whatever stuff will limit the value of the base books. 2c